miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

CORRECT THE MISTAKES (IF NECESSARY)

1.     Living with flatmates is not the same that living with your family

2.     Thank you for pick me up from the airport.

3.     If you live with others flatmates, you can split the bills.

4.     It is a great opportunity to see my favourites singers.

5.     I don’t like doing the houseworks.

6.     When you live with flatmates you share the chores.

7.     I don’t mind waiting for you.

8.     About the advantages of travelling alone, I think you are free to make your own decisions.

9.     I’m really looking forward to knowing Bristol.    

10.  Travelling enables you to know people.

11.  In the one hand, if you live alone, you may spend more money.

12.  There are several advantages and disadvantages to travelling alone.

13.  When you live with someone you have to respect them.

14.  When a person travels with more people, they don’t have to ask nobody.

15.  Nowadays, many students share a flat with another people.

16.  Other advantage is that you are not alone.

17.  That depends of your personality.

18.  Perhaps you have to support unpleasant situations.

19.  When you decide to move out of your parent’s house, you should consider sharing a flat.

20.  Living with more people is funny.

21.  I can’t stay a second week because next week I’ll start an English course in Spain.

22.  Flatmates can give you good advices.

23.  I don’t know to swim, so I’d prefer to do something else.

24.  I’m very bad on swimming.

25.  Living with flatmates has less disadvantages.

26.  Thank you for allowing me stay in your house.

27.  When you arrive at home, there is someone waiting for you.

28.  Thank you for providing me with accommodation.

29.  I’m sure it will be a unique experience.

30.  As a good Spaniard, I know how to enjoy life.

31.  I used to listen the Festival on the radio.

32.  I’ve always dreamt to live by the sea.

33.  I definitely want to go to the Festival. Besides, I can take my tent with me.

34.  Is better to travel alone or with friends?

35.  I’d rather stay with you in your house.

36.  That’s the reason because I can’t stay there a second week.

37.  I’d like to do exciting activities, as scuba diving.

38.  I prefer swimming than scuba diving.

39.  If you travel alone, you may get into troubles and nobody will help you.

40.  I’m an open person.

41.  I also would like to spend a second week there.

42.  I don’t have time enough now.

43.  If you travel alone it is easy for you to make friends.

44.  I’m planning to do a travel soon.

45.  I don’t have a tent either.

46.  We’ll enjoy very much.


___________________________________________________________________
KEY:

  1. Living with flatmates is not the same that living with your family (as)
  2. Thank you for pick me up from the airport. (picking)
  3. If you live with others flatmates, you can split the bills. (other)
  4. It is a great opportunity to see my favourites singers. (favourite)
  5. I don’t like doing the houseworks. (housework)
  6. When you live with flatmates you share the chores. (C)
  7. I don’t mind waiting for you (C)
  8. About the advantages of travelling alone, I think you are free to make your own decisions. (C)
  9. I’m really looking forward to knowing Bristol. (getting to know)           
  10. Travelling enables you to know people. (to get to know)
  11. In the one hand, if you live alone, you may spend more money. (On)
  12. There are several advantages and disadvantages to travelling alone. (C)
  13. When you live with someone you have to respect them. (C)
  14. When a person travels with more people, they don’t have to ask nobody. (anybody)
  15. Nowadays, many students share a flat with another people. (other)
  16. Other advantage is that you are not alone. (Another)
  17. That depends of your personality. (on)
  18. Perhaps you have to support unpleasant situations. (bear, tolerate, put up with)
  19. When you decide to move out of your parent’s house, you should consider sharing a flat. (-s’)
  20. Living with more people is funny. (fun =enjoyable / funny=makes you laugh)
  21. I can’t stay a second week because next week I’ll start an English course in Spain. (the next (according to the context) / next week= the week just after this one)
  22. Flatmates can give you good advices. (advice)
  23. I don’t know to swim, so I’d prefer to do something else. (know how to)
  24. I’m very bad on swimming. (at)
  25. Living with flatmates has less disadvantages. (fewer + c. nouns in pl. / less=+uncountable nouns)
  26. Thank you for allowing me stay in your house. (me to stay: allow sb to do sth)
  27. When you arrive at home, there is someone waiting for you. (arrive home: arrive, go, come, leave, return + home)
  28. Thank you for providing me with accommodation. (C / spelling of accommodation)
  29. I’m sure it will be a unique experience. (C/ a university, a useful book, an MP3 player)
  30. As a good Spaniard, I know how to enjoy life. (C/compare: like)
  31. I used to listen the Festival on the radio. (listen to)
  32. I’ve always dreamt to live by the sea. (of living: – dream about sth/of doing sth - dream about/of sth [when sleeping])
  33. I definitely want to go to the Festival. Besides, I can take my tent with me. (Also – besides: to give strong(er) reasons)
  34. Is better to travel alone or with friends? (Is it)
  35. I’d rather stay with you in your house. (C) (‘d rather + infinitive / Prefer to do sth, prefer -ing to -ing)
  36. That’s the reason because I can’t stay there a second week. (why)
  37. I’d like to do exciting activities, as scuba diving. (such as)
  38. I prefer swimming than scuba diving. (to)
  39. If you travel alone, you may get into troubles and nobody will help you. (trouble)
  40. I’m an open person. (C)
  41. I also would like to spend a second week there. (I would also like to)
  42. I don’t have time enough now. (enough  time: enough + noun / adj + enough)
  43. If you travel alone it is easy for you to make friends. (C / not “do”)
  44. I’m planning to do a travel soon. (2 mistakes: go on/ make/ take a trip)
  45. I don’t have a tent either. (C)
  46. We’ll enjoy very much. (ourselves: enjoy + object/-ing)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario